LP Surgical Fiber’s Response to the Covid-19 Situation
Covid-19 Statement – March 17, 2020
Dear Customers and Suppliers,
LP Surgical Fibers is continuing to monitor the evolving crisis as a result of Covid-19. Our approach is that we are all in this together. This includes our families, employees, customers, and suppliers. As such, we have implemented the following:
- Daily monitoring of the recommended Federal & State Guidelines
- Providing continual Advisories and Updates for our employees and their families
- Adoption of recommended protocols for:
- Personal Hygiene
- Additional cleaning of all work areas & surfaces
- Limiting meetings
- Reducing group sizes
- Avoiding travel
- Telecommuting when and where possible
We recognize the importance of a dependable supply-line within the Medical Device Industry. With that in mind, we are:
- Communicating regularly with our vendors to assure business continuity and product flow
- Processing standing blanket orders as agreed
- Adding inventory for products we perceive could increase in demand
- Building safety stock to address any interruption in material supply or other resource issues
As a part of the LP Surgical Fiber family, whether you are a customer or supplier, industry associate, or simply a friend of our business, be assured that we are taking the current world health crisis seriously and are doing everything possible to support our industry and continue to do our part in support of your needs. We will update this situation as necessary to keep you informed.
Please contact our Customer Service staff at 1-800-966-5273 if you have questions or need further information.
As always, we appreciate your business.
Jeffrey M. Stein